To ensure the long-lasting quality of your Bydee pieces, the following processes will allow you to clean your pieces without damaging the product.
- Hand wash in fresh cold water with a gentle cleanser as soon as possible after wearing.
- Hang your pieces or lay them flat on a clean surface in the shade immediately after rinsing. Remember to make sure your swimwear is out of direct sunlight and away from any rough surfaces.
- Wait until your swimwear pieces are completely dry before you store them away.
We encourage you to avoid machine washing your swimwear pieces with detergents as these are too strong for swimwear fabrics. Hand washing will ensure your Bydee Swim pieces retain their colour & shape. If you choose to use detergent to hand wash your Bydee swimwear pieces, we suggest using a mild fragrance-free or a mild detergent specifically designed for swimwear fabrics. Please note that exposure to sun cream, tanning lotion, and high levels of chlorine can damage and/or discolour your swimwear pieces. Please also be cautious of rough surfaces, which can cause pulling and snagging.
INTIMATES / READY TO WEAR
- Wash your pieces by hand or in a cold, gentle machine wash with like colours inside a delicate wash bag.
- Hang your pieces or lay them flat on a clean surface in the shade immediately after rinsing. Remember to make sure your pieces are out of direct sunlight and away from any rough surfaces.
Do not rub, soak or wring your Bydee pieces and avoid ironing and/or tumble drying your pieces.
Bydee encourages you to follow the above instructions when caring for your pieces, as we do not take any responsibility for ruined or damaged garments due to poor washing and handling care.
If you have any further questions on caring for your Bydee pieces, please contact our lovely customer service Queens at [email protected], and we will be happy to help you!