You got questions? We’ve got answers!
Here in this corner of the internet, we’ve put together some of the most frequently asked questions we get from you guys, alongside their answers! If you can’t find the answer to your question here, don’t worry! Just shoot us an email and one of our customer service Queens will get back to you within 1 business day.
Congrats on your purchase! We’re so glad you’re now a part of the Bydee community.
We pack and dispatch your Orders from our Warehouse within 24 hours for our Australian customers and 48 hours for our International babes (on business days). If you’ve ordered on a Friday, your Order will be packed and dispatched the following Monday (Australian customers) or Tuesday (International customers). From there, your Order will take the time allocated by Australia Post or DHL for delivery.
Please note, for restocks & new Collection launches, please allow a little more time for dispatch and be sure to check dispatch timelines on the products themselves on our Website.
We love that you want to get your pieces ASAP! Your Order will be dispatched from our Warehouse within 24 hours (Australian Orders) and 48 hours (International Orders) of us receiving your Order. Once it is picked up by Australia Post or DHL, your Express Shipping timeframe will commence! We use the fastest shipping method available by both Australia Post and DHL. Unfortunately, there can sometimes be delays in shipping timeframes and these are out of our control. If you have any concerns about your parcel’s delivery timeframe once it has been dispatched, we encourage you to get in touch with the postage/courier service as they will be able to provide you the most up-to-date information.
Insurance isn’t just for rental cars or dental bills! Insurance for your precious pieces is a really smart move. We offer Shipping Insurance to protect your pieces from loss or damage in the delivery process. What this means is that if your piece is mishandled by the courier service, you are able to claim for it through our Route Insurance. In the unlikely event your parcel has been mishandled click here to lodge a claim.
That’s terrible news! We hate it when anything goes missing! Unfortunately though, from time to time, deliveries do go missing. If your parcel has been deemed as lost by the shipper/courier, it means you must have been in touch with the courier. Hopefully, you had purchased our Route Insurance at checkout. If this is the case, you can start the process of claiming insurance here so that we can send you out your new piece(s) again.
If you chose not to purchase Route Insurance, unfortunately your claim will need to be addressed to your chosen Courier as we are not liable for uninsured lost or damaged items.
We were receiving a lot of messages from you guys wanting to be able to put your favourite pieces aside or grab one early so you didn’t miss out! So we wanted to give you the option of being able to purchase your favourite pieces as early as possible. With our Pre-Order, you are able to secure your Order whilst the products are being shipped to us at our Warehouse. This means, there is a delayed dispatch on your Order(s). Don’t worry though! We will always let you know on the product descriptions what this dispatch time-frame is so know when to start getting excited that it’s on its way!
We know the feeling of being obsessed with something and not being able to get it yet! We aim to restock our most popular prints and styles every 6 weeks but sometimes this varies.
Our best advice is to sign up to our email newsletter to stay up to date with all our upcoming restocks and new collection launches.
You can also sign up to our product notifications to be emailed as soon as a particular item is restocked - you’ll find where to do this on the product itself.
We at Bydee know that all bodies are different - that’s what keeps things interesting! Our sizing runs true to our cm/inch size guide (ensure you are measuring as per the image on the guide). If you find you are in-between two sizes, generally we do suggest sizing up unless otherwise stated on the product itself. If you are still feeling a little unsure please send us an email so one of our customer service Queens can provide you with personalised sizing/style advice. If you do email us, be sure to include your measurements for your bust, waist and hips along with the styles you are interested in so we can assist you properly.
We’d be more then happy to help! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you email, be sure to include your measurements for your bust, waist and hips so we can assist you properly. If you aren’t quite sure how to measure yourself, follow the image instructions on our page here.
Our customer service Queens are trained in what style/size suits what body, so the more detail you provide us the better!
We always want you to be sure so if you'd like to proceed with a Return, please do so within 30 days of purchase via our Returns Portal by clicking here.
When you’re processing your Return, make sure you enter your Order Number and the email address associated with the Order.
As per our Returns Policy, we only offer Store Credits, which can then be used to purchase your preferred size/style. If you want any help on sizing or styling using your Store Credit, just get in touch. We’re happy to help!
Please note that original shipping charges are non-refundable, and we do not provide free return shipping.
The way our Returns work is via a Store Credit. Once your return is processed on our end and your Store Credit is issued, you can then use that Credit to jump back online and purchase your preferred size/style/print.
Due to high demand, we do not offer exchanges as we can’t guarantee that the item/s will be in stock once we receive your return.
All items in the 'SALE' tab are final. Storewide discounts or sales running for a limited amount of time with a discount greater than 10% are valid for a store credit of the amount paid at the time of purchase. Bydee does not accept exchanges of size, style or refunds.
If an item is out of stock, please sign up for the Product’s “back in stock” email notifications to stay informed on when it will be back! You’ll find this on the product itself on our website.
As they always say, knowledge is power! We want you to know what to do next so make sure you check your email or junk folder for the email containing all the details on what to do next (this email is automatically sent to you once your return has been lodged). If you have checked your email folders and still can’t find the email, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll help you out!
Once we receive your delivery, we work to completing the process within 3 business days. From there, we’ll send you your Store Credit in a separate email with the code that you can use to order the items you’re wanting! If your return has already been delivered but we haven’t processed it within our 3 day timeframe, please get in touch with us and include your tracking details to firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, we can get this sorted for you!
Once your return has been completed, you will receive an email stating it has been “completed” and your store credit will then come via email shortly after! If your return has already been processed but we haven’t sent you your Store Credit, please get in touch with us and we’ll get it sorted for you ASAP !
Your store credit is valid for 3 years so you can be sure that if there isn’t something you want to use it on right now, there certainly will be within this time! Your store credit can be used storewide, online only. Happy Shopping!
We know it seems simpler to just drop off your return on your own but our Warehouse is not open to the public. However, head over to lodge your return at our Returns Portal here and you can choose your preferred courier method to return your item(s).
Faulty / Incorrect Order
We're so sorry you ended up with a piece that isn't top quality! This is certainly not what we expect our customers to receive. Please follow the below steps and we will get this sorted for you ASAP!
If you’re an Australian Customer:
1. Head to our Returns Portal here and lodge your item(s). Be sure you select the option "Faulty Item" on the Portal. 2. You will now have the option to select your return method. We recommend Sendle - it’s free of charge to you and is often more convenient in terms of drop-off locations to send your piece(s) back to us. And convenience is key! 3. Next, you will need to upload a picture of what you received onto the returns portal. This is just so we can get a proper sense of what’s gone on! Ensure it is a clear image of the parcel you received the items in with the item(s) received so that we can review this as part of our process.4. Please let us know at email@example.com when you've shipped your faulty item back. Once we have confirmation of this, we can get to work to send out your new Order immediately!
If you’re an International Customer:
Head to our Returns Portal here and lodge your item(s). Be sure you select the option "Faulty Item" on the Portal. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org that you have lodged a Return and from here, we can get to work setting you up with a pre-paid Returns label and all the info you need to know to make the return at your earliest convenience!
Ah! That’s so annoying! We’re so sorry you ended up with the wrong piece! This is certainly not the experience we expect our customers to have with us at Bydee. Please follow the below steps and we will get this sorted for you ASAP!
1. Head to our Returns Portal here and lodge your item(s). Be sure you select the option “Incorrect Order” on the Portal.
2. You will now have the option to select your return method. We recommend Sendle - it’s free of charge to you and is often more convenient in terms of drop-off locations to send your piece(s) back to us. And convenience is key!
3. Next, you will need to upload a picture of what you received onto the returns portal. This is just so we can get a proper sense of what’s gone on! Ensure it is a clear image of both the parcel you received the items in and the item(s) received so that we can review this as part of our process.
4. Please let us know at email@example.com when you've shipped your incorrect item(s) back. Once we have confirmation of this, we can get to work to send out your correct Order immediately!
If you’re an International Customer:
1. Please lodge a return through our portal here and select "Incorrect Order" for the item(s) you are returning.
2. Next, select DHL to have a Return Label generated for you. Please allow up to 24hrs for this label to come through.
3. You will need to upload photos onto our Returns Portal of the item(s) you received, inclusive of the parcel you received them in. Please ensure the photos are clear so that we can review this as part of our process and make sure we get your correct pieces to you ASAP! It additionally helps us if you are able to include a picture of the photo card you received with your Order stating who packed it!
4. Ensure you fill out your returns card that came with your Order, referencing this email ticket and including the information requested on the card itself.
5. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org when you've shipped your incorrect item(s) back. Once we have confirmation of this, we can get to work to send out your correct Order immediately!
We absolutely do! That’s a great gift idea. You can click through to our Website here and purchase a gift card at a range of prices.
If you want us to include a certain message, just pop it in the notes at the Check-out and we’ll take care of the rest for you! You will receive an e-voucher within 24 hours of purchase as well as a physical gift voucher, so if your gift is time sensitive, don’t stress. You can just print off your e-voucher and gift it sooner!
We hope they love it!
So many of you love Bydee which is a great thing! However, it does mean we get a high volume of orders every day. As a result, we are unable to make manual changes once an Order has been placed. Please make sure when you place your Order that you double check your styles and sizes.